tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just home!

And what a great place to be!  We had a great time at my in-laws in South Carolina but after 4 days of little sleep and 14 hours in the car yesterday, well, I am really happy to be home again.  So is Ruby who spent 6 days at the kennel playing with other doggies twice a day and getting plenty of exercise.

My son turned 4 on the 19th so we went to Chuckee Cheese for his birthday.  He had his two cousins and a neighbor of my in-laws to party with - he was very excited.  Daddy got to go into the ticket chamber with him to collect as many tickets as possible in so much time.

The next day we did Christmas so the kids could play with their toys for a day or two before packing up and driving home.

Here are the kids playing with the bean toss quilt.

Now, I'm off to finish cleaning and finalize my last grocery list.  Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! It looks like a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way behind on my blog reading as you can see!

    That is a neat idea to make a bean bag toss quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.