tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Local Shop Hop (stash report week 14)

Yesterday was tons o' fun!
shop hop 2013-2.jpg

Five of us piled into my husband's new-to-him, used SUV and took off to visit 7 quilt shops, with me driving it for almost the first time.  We got to all the shops and shared two meals and lots of laughs along the way.  

fabric april.jpg

And, my stash only grew slightly - 1 charm pack, 4 mini charms packs, and 5 FQs.  Quilty friend Cheri got me the charm pack and the cute This & That table runner pattern for driving, wasn't that nice?  I've been wanting to get to my machine all day!


To the numbers:
Used this week: 0
Used YTD: 44.00
Added this week: 3.5
Added YTD: 37.75
Net used YTD: 5.25

Check out some more stash reports at Judy's Patchwork Times.

Have a great week!







1 comment:

  1. Kris, What fun. I'm surprised I didn't run into you. I did it too and finished up today. My stash took a bigger hit than yours, though. Cute picture at Heyde's. I didn't even see it today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.