tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stash Report Week 45

Oh! How I wish everyday to be as productive as last Sunday.  

Unfortunately, quilting often takes a back seat to household chores, appointments, and, in my case, lack of sleep.  Can't FMQ when my days were starting at 4am.  So, I'm trying to get back on track today and hope to get more done on my MIL's Pineapple Blossom.

Here's the week's highlight!  A package of fabric from Hancock's of Paducah!  Yep - I shopped their "web sales" section again with an additional 15% off code.

The three neutrals will be cut up this afternoon for a neutral themed Scrappy Trip Along flickr swap.  We swap 2.5x17 inch strips.  I have no plans for a scrappy trip top, but hope to cut the strips into 2.5" squares or use the strips with Bonnie Hunter patterns.

The house print will also go into a future swap.  I'll keep the navy London bus fabric as my stash could use a few darks.

Off to get some chili fixin's and then, back to quilting.

To the numbers......

Used this week: 0
Used YTD: 119.763
Added this week:5.0
Gifted this week: 0
Added YTD: 112.375
Net used YTD: 7.388

Check out some more stash reports at Judy's Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new fabrics, especially the light ones. I'm shy on those too. Your numbers are good - at least you are not in the red, like someone I know! Yum, chili sounds good to me right now. It's going to definitely be chili weather in a couple days.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.