tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Inaugural post

Welcome to my blog!

I have many interests, chief among them atm being quilting and all things fabric. I am definitely a fabri-holic and had to hold myself back from a sale today after bringing 14.5 yards of new fabric in on Friday and Saturday combined. Yes - I have ideas for all that fabric, the question is, where will I find the time to make all the projects?

Other interests include gardening, blues music, and the environment/conservation. It is currently too hot here to enjoy gardening. DirectTV recently replaced the Sirius blues channel with some other blues channel, something called Sonic. Living in suburbia, the only things I can do for the environment is concentrate on recycling and reducing waste.

Thank you for reading my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.