tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm late, I'm late....Stash Report Week 14


This was one of my finds at one of the 14 shops I visited Friday through Sunday.  What fun!  I spent more than I thought I would but, not enough to make me feel bad.  After all, we were in 14 shops!  Five of us piled in a van Saturday morning and off we went to explore.

Sew, here are the additions to my sewing corner (yes, a corner, no separate room for me).


I was very excited to find the Atkinson zippers at one shop.  Have you priced zippers at Joann's and Hancock's?  These zippers are half the price at $.90 each.  Plus, the extra little goodies like nail files, book marks, a green Sewline chalk marker refill, and a freebie pen from one shop.


Speaking of freebies - one shop gave everyone a square from a panel just for hopping and having our passports stamped.  The theme this year was "Winter Wonderland."  We saw Christmas decorations and received candy canes.


A friend and I decided to take a chance on a Grab Bag.  We got bolt ends of flannel that average 1/4 yd each.  Here's 1.25 yds for my report.  I don't work with flannel too much.  Do you have any suggestions for small projects with flannel?  It's okay to add flannel squares to a scrappy quilt just like quilting cotton, isn't it?



Here's the rest of my fabric purchases.  I only had one fabric cut - the B&W that might be bothering your eyes in this photo.  I love this kind of fabric so I had to get 1/2 yd (that I will probably cut into 2 FQs).  The rest are FQs.  I could buy FQs forever!  Only 10 came home with me and 3 of those were on sale for $1 each. There's another 2.5 yds.

Here are the numbers:

Used this Week:   0
Used year to Date: 28.875 (28 7/8)
Added this Week:  3.75
Added Year to Date: 33.75
Net Used for 2011:   -4.875 (-4 7/8)

For more numbers, check out Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Love all your goodies. I sew in a corner too.... but don't let anyone elses stuff overflow into it!! Keep it yours. The black and whites are cool

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.