tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stash Report Week 17 and Paducah trip

What a trip!  Had a lovely time with four of my quilting buddies!

Hopefully next week I can show you some of what we saw.  I have to learn how to take pictures off my phone - never done that before.  We did a day trip, leaving at 5:30am, so it was a long day and I'm too tired to figure out something new.

I finally succumbed this past week to the Daily Deal at the Missouri Star Quilt Company and bought a Nostalgia honey bun.

The shop had 3 days of honey bun deals and I decided I liked using the one my friend gave me.  One honey bun makes 4 Sweet Treat Bags, which meant one bag for each of my quilting buddies.

I didn't buy much in Paducah and we went to Hancock's of Paducah.  After last weekend, I stuck to deals.  In this case it was 4 3/8 yards of various shades of white/off white Kona solids and pimatex, all for $3.98 yd.  I am now officially on a fabric diet - y'all heard it here!!


Used this Week:  1.67 (1 2/3)

Used year to Date:  30.5 (30 1/2)
Added this Week:  6
Added Year to Date:  53.715
Net Used for 2011:   -23.215

Click over to Judy's and see some more stash reports!  Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Me too, me too! After this week I need to go on a fabric cleanse, I'm beyond dieting!

    Glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day I am going to go there! It sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Sweet Treat bags. I am going tomake some for my Paducah 2012 trip with some close friends and my daughter. Cant wait until Paducah 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.