tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Embroidery blocks


Greetings!

Here is my second block in the Clover & Violet embroidery QAL.

I tried embroidery about 5 years ago with a little kits from Michael's.  All I had to do was furnish the needles.  It came with good directions. It just didn't hold my interest.

Now, years later, I like combining the embroidery handwork, not the machine kind that my mom keeps trying to get me into, and quilting.  WooHoo!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful block! I have recently started making a quilt that has embroidered squares, too :) I just love all kinds of handwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Kris. I will never have an embroidery machine. Hand embroidery is soooo relaxing & now that we combine it with quilting - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.