tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Whoop Whoop finish

It's small, but considering that I was in bed with some kind of bug for almost 2 days, it's still a finish.  My head didn't want to be vertical but I have discovered that I can still stitch while lying down.


This is block 7 from the Clover & Violet beginning embroidery quilt along.  What's really enjoyable about this QAL is that we do at least one, usually two, new stitches in each block.  The blocks aren't large so it's a nice introduction without taking up too much time.

Check out more Whoop Whoop projects....


4 comments:

  1. So cute - you did a really nice job! I do hope that you are feeling all better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better as well. I'm not so sure I could do that lying. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, you are one dedicated stitcher! The stitchery is lovely and I hope you're feeling better now!!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly give you credit for determination! Hope you feel better:) Very cute embroidery!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.