tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Christmas Finish (stash report week 49)

WooHoo - a finish!  And it only took about 3 years!


This is the panel that I showed you a few days ago.  All that fretting about free motion quilting!  It measures about 36x55 so there's about 3.3 yards all together.  I had hoped to hang it on DS's bedroom door but it's too wide.  Hopefully I can find a spot upstairs since we put our real Christmas tree downstairs. Check more great home decor ideas at the Sew Darn Crafty party at Sew Many Ways.


Here's "Nells' New World" also all finished.  It was completed a couple weeks ago .















Here are some in-progress Green Bag Lady shopping bags.  I have now used all the green and gold print and some of the green solid that I brought from my mom's house.

That adds up to about 2 yards.  Only a few more days 'til I pack up my sewing space so I've been trying to get a few things out of the way.







What is about the holidays that makes me want to watch these cheesy Christmas movies on Lifetime and Hallmark?  Yes, that's what I'm doing right now.  I should probably be stitching up my Civil War blocks for our guild meeting Tuesday night but you can't sew all the time!


Used this Week: 5.3
Used year to Date: 70.72
Added this Week: 0
Added Year to Date: 135.57
Net Used for 2011:   -64.85
Check out more Stash Reports at Patchwork Times

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.