tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Snow!


Here's what we awoke to this morning!  Isn't it pretty?

I snapped this pic before leaving for yoga this morning.  Good thing, too, because it all melted away by about 2pm.

I watched free motion quilting videos from The Quilt Show blog that inspired me to finish the sashing on Aunt Caroline's Rose Garden.  Now all three of my guild show quilts are quilted and ready to bind!



Have you heard of ReNae Merrill?  You can watch her on The Quilt Show for free til the 12th (there's a link from her web page).  She demonstrates her spiral, or mandala, quilt technique and how you can design your own.  If you sign up for her newsletter, she sends you a free spiral pattern.  It's paper piecing - just to warn you.





Here's what I hope to get done tomorrow...

...it's the binding on the Embroidery 101 quilt that I'm turning from the back.  It looks so cool pinned that I can't wait to see how it stitches out.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.