tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Postal Pick-Me-Up

When the mailman delivered our mail, which had been on hold all week, there were two things to make me smile.  Since we were out of town all week for the sudden death and funeral for my grandma, who taught me how to quilt, these packages were quite a welcome distraction.


First, hexies from Janet in Canada.  Aren't they pretty?!!  These are the first swap hexies that I've received in 2012.


Then, I won a giveaway over at GrammieQ's for her one year blog-iversary.  She sent 2 Puttin' on the Ritz charm packs - very soft and regal - and two pins that she made.  Love these little pins - so springy!!

I missed the week 10 Stash Report but mine was unchanged from week 9.  Obviously, there will be something to report this week.

Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Kris, Glad they got there okay. Can't wait to see what you make with the charm packs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.