tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Whoop Whoop Friday - A Surprise Post!


It's rare that I blog during the week, but I am feeling so much better than I did just a few days ago.  Tuesday night's guild meeting was a long one, for sure!

I'm also taking the chance now because it may not come up again soon.  Y'all are familiar with the pattern, I was the first to get the cold, DH came home early yesterday with it and he has a lasik procedure scheduled for today, too - double the fun!, and I've been trying to make sure DS doesn't get it.  Yep - it could be a long weekend!

Yesterday I left the Aleve behind and did the dishes and got part of dinner ready, to be warmed up later, after DS left for school and then I sewed and pressed on Clue #3 of Celtic Solstice.


Having the trianlges all cut into pairs per Bonnie's instructions makes the stitching a cinch!  Taking 100 of the HST squares and turning them into 25 pinwheels was also a cinch!  WooHoo!!



These little HSTs got all squared up to 2" and pressed this week.  I used my June Tailor cutting board/ironing pad and just did them on my lap, being very careful with the iron, of course!



Quilty friend Elise has ben telling us for ages how she enjoys and sewing at the same time by getting audiobooks.  I finally read our county library instructions and set up my tablet to use Overdrive (free app) to borrow ebooks and eaudiobooks.  I listened to His Majesty's Hope yesterday while I was busy - I was sad to have to turn it off with about 10 chapters to go, so I will definitely be doing that again.  Thanks Elise!



Please check out some more Whoop Whoops over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

Have a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.