tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today...

Today was full of stuff that had to be done.  Seems like that's been happening a lot lately, hence the time between posts.  First, my 92 year old grandmother had a brief stay on the hospital this weekend that switched our plans from her coming to see us Thursday to us going to see her.  A little change in medication and she seems to be just fine.

The only thing I don't like about the change is that several quilt shops in the area are having special Friday sales that I cannot attend.

Ruby had to go to the vet.  She has some sort of tumor on her leg that is benign and the vet says is common to young dogs.  She has some ointment and it should go away in a month's time.  When I told Alec she had to go to the doctor he said to Ruby while giving her a hug, "I'm sorry Ruby. I maked you sick feeding you chocolate."  No ill effects from the chocolate, at least.

I wanted to put the final borders on the 3 quilt tops that I've managed to piece over the past week.  However, I forgot all about my guild's Christmas block exchange - tonight, so I whipped out a quickie block this morning before the vet visit. A little dizzy-ing (is that a word) but it will have to do.


And while I have been waiting for the pix to upload, I've been enjoying a little something I picked up for myself at the health food store which is by the vet's office.
YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.