tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stash Report Week 46

Fabric has been added....again!  Although, it's only a drop in the bucket, one whole fat quarter.

Nov fabric 

Isn't it cute?  I needed to replenish my B&W and also felt a quick mental health trip to a fabric shop was in order, as a break from housework which is just so stinkin' monotonous.  I went to the closet one that sells Moda just to see these fabrics in person.

My two closest LQS's no longer carry Moda, due to billing/payment issues, so our quilty group assumes.  So, I paid $12/yd at the store that's most proud of it's fabric in our area.  Yep - on the shop hop Heyde's has the most expensive fabric.  However, I only purchased 1/2 yd - half to keep and half to swap.  I didn't ask what they charged for their pre-cut FQs.  My Moda fix is over and I'm ready to go back to my LQS's!

Here are some things that came into the house when I was trying to figure out my photo problem.  First up up is part of what I received from my partner, Deanna, in the Flickr Monthly Fabric Swap Group.

DSC02989 

We swap four FQs (or the equivalent), chocolate/candy, and a small notion item.  I say part because Deanna sent some lovely scraps and I've already put them in their appropriate bins.  The chocolate, of course, was devoured almost immediately!

Here are the pretty FQs that Toby gave us at retreat.  Love these!

batik FQs 


Also at retreat, quilty friend Cheri (aka "the iron lady") made us all these cute snap bags.
snap bag


And, they have pockets inside - adorable!
snap bag inside


Cheri also found a tin of hot chocolate that she gave me.
farmgirl coca tin

Where did she ever find "Farmgirl" cocoa?  LOL!  DS definitely gives this two thumbs up, with marshmallows, of course.

This week I have been plugging away at my Jacob's Ladder blocks.  I have 7 more to make to reach the total of 35.  Rather than put it away to work on something else, I might as well keep at it and then I won't have to figure it out again.
Jacob's Ladder progress


To the numbers:
Used this week: 0

Used year to date: 28.525


Added this week (purchased/won): 0.25


Added this week (inherited/gifted): 0


Added year to date (purchased/won): 61.631


Added year to date (inherited/gifted): 68


Added year to date total: 129.631

Net used for 2012: -101.106

Please click over to Patchwork Times and see other stash reports. 


1 comment:

  1. Ouch - $12 a yard - just crazy. What a fun snappy bag and the cocoa was a great find!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.