tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Stash report week 38 - late again!

Our weather was so lovely this weekend - I didn't sew a stitch!  Although, I did buy fabric for Easy Street's border.

Easy St border fabric

What do you think?  Shall I put in a teeny white border between the green and the red?

Quilty friend Charla shared some of her accidental Paper Pieces purchase with me.  The white piece is a 3/4" hexie and the tan piece is a 1/4" hexies - tiiiiiiiiny!

Untitled

I tried using thread to baste a few but that didn't work.  The glue pen is perfect and now I'll be saving even smaller pieces of scraps!

Used this week: 0
Used YTD: 75.035
Added this week: 1.5
Gifted this week:
Added YTD: 100.25
Net used YTD: -25.215

Check out some more stash reports at Judy's Patchwork Times.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.