tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

County fair

Today we're off to the County Fair. Living where we do, there are no 4-H programs. There are in the rest of the state but I guess 4-H has too much competition in the big city areas. After all, it's not all about the animals. I did 8 years of 4-H and never showed an animal.

So today, on the second hottest day of the year, we are heading to Indiana to go to "the fair" with my folks. My son will get to every kind of farm animal there is, up close. Of course, there will be the midway to visit, too. My mom and step dad both have entries in the adult sewing and embroidery classes so we'll see how they did in the judging. I may even have a chance to look at all the 4-H entries, if "Papa and the two grammies" take my son around the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.