tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Time flies...

WOW!  I cannot believe it has been more than 30 days since I last posted.  Between trying to finish quilt projects, getting the garden ready for fall/winter, and just celebrating the fact that the temps are below 90 and we can once again be outside without air quality warnings - well, it's been busy.

My son and I have been to the park almost everyday this week.  It has been so lovely.  It did get cold last night so the remaining plants are in the house, for now.   There soon will be a day of soaking their pots in insecticidal soap b4 they are allowed to stay in the house permanently for the winter.  Last year I brought in a toad along with my plants!  Guess he didn't mind the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.