tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yummy! ...Fabric!

Thanks very much to Kelly over at Charming Chatter, the goodie pictured below arrived last week.
 
I knew I wanted to work with Clermont Farms - loved it every since I saw it at Spring Market. I also like the other collections - aren't they classically pretty?


I had promised my LQS owner to make a shop sample from the new Bali Pops but Clermont Farms came in first, which was very good for me.  As much as I like batiks - and I do like them, especially Hoffman - it was quite a lot of  fun to to work with this collection.  Here's a peak of the project - it's being quilted so I shall post a photo later.
Can't wait to see it quilted!

There aren't many patterns for the candy bars.  There is a very simple pattern in the box and then 2 or 3 more that call for 4 candy bar packs (let's not discuss how much extra we all pay for these precutes - you can do the math on comparing the price of yardage, or even charm packs, to candy bars.)  There is one beautiful table topper at modabakeshop.com.  And Jan Patek has designed a cute one for Fall Market to accompany her new line which debuts this week.  Wonder what I could make with a candy bar section and a FQ or maybe two...hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.