tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Charming Girls goals for the rest of '10

It's time to post some goals for the remainder of the year.  Over at Charming Girls Club, Kelly keeps us engaged while we all work through our projects and rewards us at the end when we meet some our goals. 

So, here's a list of projects that I realistically may finish this year:
1. bind the Mystery quilt
2. quilt and bind my niece's "Pretty in Pink" Christmas present
3. quilt the Cranberry Wishes split decision
4. piece a lap size quilt for my mom(already cut)
5. piece 2 Bean Bag Toss Game quilts (already cut)

Okay - only the 1st three projects are realistic.  Numbers 4 and 5 are wishful thinking, esp. with my piecing machine in the shop right now.

Do any of you have a domestic machine dedicated to quilting and another to piecing?  It's a symptom of quilter's ADD, I suppose, having so many projects to choose from that you never know from one day to the next if you will be piecing or quilting.

5 comments:

  1. Nice goals...and your post has just given me the little (or big) push to justify 2 machines...

    I LOVE IT!!!! LOL!

    I really love that idea...Christmas is right around the corner. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As tedious as it is to switch out the foot from regular to a quilting foot? That should be justification enough right there! Have fun working on your goals this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3 machine. One is my faithful workhorse - an old New Home that was given to me. A basic Brother that loves working with specialty threads. And my "fancy" Brother that is for machine quilting only. And your goals are doable - I'll cheer you on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals - you're going to be busy! Can't wait to see your projects! Yes, I say the more machines the merrier - and I definitely suffer from QADD (smile)!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.