tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bonnie Hunter Workshop

This is a quick post - I have DS's cold, uggh.  It manifested itself Wednesday morning, when I left for Indiana. The past three days have been very busy, fun and business, and today is my day to rest.

However, I had to share a bit of fun.  More tomorrow on meeting Bonnie Hunter.

Pineapple Blossom first blocks.jpg

These are the 6 blocks that I finished for the Pineapple Blossom quilt in the workshop.  I have many more started, but like chain piecing a log cabin, it takes a while to get a finished block.

My background is very busy.  And I confirmed my suspicions, I only think I have a lot of fabric because I need more variety in my scraps.

Have a great Saturday!

Check out some more Whoop Whoops over at Sarah's blog - she's having a giveaway!

P.S.  Check out The Shabby, there's a great FQ bundle giveaway.

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! Those look great - are you making it predominantly blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kris, that's pretty!! I kind of like the busy background - because the colors are quieter. Whoop whoop for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.