tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

planning for vacation

I just spent an hour searching the web for quilts shop in Wisconsin that are not far from our route to Door County.  It's easy to find quilt shops in Wisconsin!  It's harder to figure out which ones are close to I-43!  Oh - and that are open on Mondays. 

Last year we stopped at Material Matters in downtown Cedarbrug.  Beautiful shop with a park nearby that DH and son could enjoy while I shopped.  There is another shop in town, Ye Old Schoolhouse, that we did not get to visit.  I had hoped to stop at both but they are only open Tues-Sat.

Finally, I found one not to far off our route in Denmark and on the east side of Green Bay.  Printed the directions and maps - all prepared for DH's questions about how we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.