tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A sewing weekend! (stash report week 41)

Howdy!

I got in tons of sewing this weekend!  That is why I am so late with my weekly post/stash report.  During the week I will try to get some nice sunny day pix of my accomplishments.  There was one little finish, which for me means a completely done project.

Fatigue is taking over so I have few stash additions to show you.  I saw my quilty friend, Joyce, and she had more fabric to give away - 5 and 2/3 yards!
The pretty cuts on the left range from 1/4 yd to 1/2 yd.  The pretty snow scene is 2.5 yds that I plan to use as backing for my Be Merry BOM.

Here's a Moda Marbles jelly roll, just the colors that DH likes!  The packets are silk pieces that I'm thinking would be great for pillows.

Some left over blocks that are just too cute - maybe another pillow.


Here's my little finishes:

Two more Sweet Treat Bags to finish up the honey bun that I opened before Mother's Day.  I finished two and have had these two lying around waiting to be finished so that I can count the yardage as "out."

Maybe with healthier days ahead, and bit more coffee in the evenings, I can finish some projects. Especially since the "in" column just breached 100 yards - unbelievable!


Used this Week: 1.67
Used year to Date: 49.42
Added this Week: 5.67
Added Year to Date: 100.82
Net Used for 2011:   -51.4

Head over the Judy's at Patchwork Times for more stash numbers.
Have a great week!!!


2 comments:

  1. Darling bags!! Looks like you added some wonderful fabrics to your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love that snowy scene - worth going over 100 yards for! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.