tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Stash Report Week 21

Hello,


It's been a crazy week here trying to get ready to move some of my grandma's furniture into our full, little house.  I am really in "purge mode" atm, ready to rid our lives of all the extra stuff hanging around.  That means that I have less and less time to spend on the computer, so it may be quiet here for the next month or so.


Here are my unchanged numbers, wondering when I will ever sew again this summer:



Used this week: 0
Used year to date: 17.025

Added this week (purchased/won): 0
Added this week (inherited/gifted): 0

Added year to date (purchased/won): 19.431
Added year to date (inherited/gifted): 41


Added year to date total: 60.431
Net used for 2012: -43.406



Please click over to Patchwork Times and see other stash reports.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to do the same thing. Our local food pantry had a yard sale and I sent a trunk load from the house. I plan to do it again for our church rummage sale. Where does all this stuff come from?! I only used 0.03 yards this week. Love the flower photo - what kind is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your purge plans. That's always a hard thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to do some purging myself but just can't seem to get motivated. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.