tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

First 2013 stash report

Howdy!

easy street 3+.jpg Having been a little under the weather, gotten back to a normal work/school schedule after having DH home since mid-December, and having survived DS's first sleep over this weekend, is it any surprise that I have no finishes?!

My one computerized machine had to go to the shop.  A few weeks ago I was FMQing and needles started breaking.  It was just a side panel of my latest bag so I kept thinking that one more needle would do it.  Well, it didn't.  I don't know what this means exactly, but I'm told I probably knocked it "out of time" with the first needle break.

BOM progress.jpg In between headaches I've been sewing away on Easy Street, which is no way near completion for me but check out Bonnie's blog tomorrow for some fabulous finishes.

I've also done some more stitching on my BOM's pieced sashing. I know I don't feel well when getting near a completion doesn't excite me.

Hope you're having a great day!

Used this week: 0
Used YTD: 0
Added this week: 0
Added YTD: 0
Net added YTD: 0

See more Stash Reports over at Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well and hope you turn the corner soon. My Easy Street is no where near finished either but I know there will be several done tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are better soon. I had some health issues during the holidays, too. Love the colors of your ES. It's going to be wonderful. Nice numbers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh because I freaked out whenever my kids weren't right in front of me. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better by now and have your sewing machine fixed so you can get back quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got around to catching up on my blog reading and was sorry to hear that you were under the weather too. Maybe we caught the same bug -- were we shopping at the same place??? Glad you are better. You are not alone on being behind on Easy Street. I'm still making A and B blocks and setting triangles.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.