tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Back from vacation

Greetings!  We're back form the great, green space of Door County, Wisconsin.  If you ever get the chance to visit - do it! - you won't be sorry.  It's pretty, friendly, and rural (i.e. slow-paced) - and COOL.  My husband has been checking the daily highs there for over a month!  Each day when I woke up around 6:30 AM, it was about 60 degrees!

We long for the cool temps due to our allergies.  Here in the St. Louis region we have higher temps and lots of mold, of which I'm reminded by the dark circles under rmy eyes.  This is also on my mind b/c it apparently did not rain while we were gone but it is now - WOO HOO.  It's a double-edge sword!  We need the rain but we know that it will bring headaches and sleepiness along with it.

Over the next few days I will try to go through some of our photos and post some to share.  I had some time, and energy, last night but I chose to work on a quilt top instead of sorting photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.