tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stash Report Week 30

Hello,


I missed last week's stash report, back in Indiana one again.  Still cleaning out Grandma's house, but I'm almost done.  School starts soon and I'd like to have the house cleaned out and be done with all that before DS starts kindergarten.


Not a single project has been finished.  One of the only things that has been sewn recently are these two blocks for the guild's charity committee.  I took them out a-g-e-s ago and they were left in my computer bag and then covered up on the sewing table.  


They were quite easy, especially since all the pieces were cut except the colored sails.  We had to add those pieces from our stash. Had I read the directions carefully, I would have trimmed the HST to 2.5" before piecing the block.  That's what happens when you try to finish an hour before the guild meeting.


Last week before leaving for Indiana, this package arrived from Renee' at Sewn with Grace.  I won her July giveaway.  Isn't it pretty?!
There are 48 different 6.5" feedsack prints (yes, real feedsacks!), 1.25 yards of background fabric and the Darlene Zimmerman pattern.  


And, a book!  I've picked this book up several times in the shops but always ended up buying more fabric instead.  The patterns are cute, fun, and small.  I like small.  Once I get some large projects finished, I think I will stick to small for a while!


We had our monthly sewing time and worked on our Fading Charms Quilts.  I got quite a bit done. Here's the center 100 patch along with two other blocks.


And here are some of the smaller blocks that go around the center.  A few more of these to make and then I need to cut the sashing/background.


To the numbers - yikes!, I really must find my quilting mojo!
Used this week: 0
Used year to date: 20.775

Added this week (purchased/won): 2.70
Added this week (inherited/gifted): 0

Added year to date (purchased/won): 29.381
Added year to date (inherited/gifted): 65.75


Added year to date total: 95.131
Net used for 2012: -74.356


Please click over to Patchwork Times and see other stash reports. 

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Mojo or no, your Fading Charms quilt is looking GREAT! I can't wait to see them all lined up together. How many are being created in your group?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sailboats and beautiful feedsack! Fading Charms Quilt is coming along nicely, makes me think, I must work a bit on my Postage Stamp quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sail boat pattern I want to try. I really like your blocks. And your Fading Charms quilt is lookin good.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.