tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Friday, February 22, 2013

A Friday Finish

Well, actually, it was a Thursday finish. My son had his first snow day, ever, yesterday. He was not happy - he likes school. DH also stayed home to avoid the predicted sleet and freezing rain.  Sew, I headed down to the sewing corner.

T square top 1.jpg
Too big to get it in a single shot.
I managed to get all the "T" blocks together for my step dad's quilt.  Now to figure out borders (uggh - don't say the "B" word).

T square top 2.jpg
The colors are a bit off in the Ott Lite.
One more top near completion - Whoop Whoop.  Check out some more Friday projects over at Sarah's "Can I Get a Whoop Whoop."

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow paired with the black and white fabrics! Congrats on the near finish!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.