tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Quick glance at my design wall...

Maybe not so quick....
machine cover collage.jpg
These are pieces of my future sewing machine cover. Charms are from Noteworthy.

lollipop kit collage.jpg
Here's a cute Sandy Gervais wallhanging kit that I started at retreat.  Need to quilt this before moving on to the next step.
applique birds 1
And, this is my applique workshop project.  The applique is all done.  Plans are to put some fusible fleece on the back and embellish with some perle cotton.

Ahhh, yes, what's that quote about "the best laid plans?"

Why are all these projects on my design wall?  Simply because it's the best place to store them since they're a bit small to drape over a hanger and put in the closet.

Click over to Judy's to see more design walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.