tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stash Report Week 9

Lots of snow fell here this week! Unfortunately, none of it stuck with temps hovering just above freezing. The view out the window was lovely.

I had one little finish.
ssewing machine cover collage.jpg
At least one of my machines gets a pretty cover. Although, I rarely have more than one out at a time.

Here's my first blog win of the new year.
DSC03077.jpg

It's a layer cake of Midwinter Red by Minick & Simpson. It will debut at spring Quilt Market. There's not even a photo on the Moda website to share with you. Now to find a pattern.

 I got out the GO! Baby last night after a day of cleaning house and cut some squares from scraps. They must tamed before they can be used.

 My 2" bin is overflowing. I wish AccuQuilt would make 1.5" and 2.5" square dies for the Baby. That would give me a little more variety with the small pieces. If only all my scraps had a nice straight edge on one side to make cutting easier - LOL!

To the numbers:
Used this week: 0.75
Used YTD: 44.00
Added this week: 2.75
Added YTD: 21.75
Net used YTD: 22.25

Check out some more stash reports at Judy's Patchwork Times.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the reds in your blog win. Do they make custom dies for the baby?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.