tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Thursday finish on Friday

ssewing machine cover collage.jpg

With a Noteworthy charm pack and a yard from Ozark Fabric, I made myself a sewing machine cover. Went together quite easily.

I was a bit concerned about the lining being separate and upside down, so I used some perle cotton and big stitches to attach it to the outer fabric/batting. Also, I did not put on a separate binding. I cut my lining pieces 1.5" longer and then folded the extra edge over twice - voila!

Check out more Friday finishes at Sarah's Whoop Whoop celebration.

2 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to make a sewing machine cover for quite a while now and haven't done it yet! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! I need to make one for my machine, too - maybe this will inspire me!

    Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.