tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stash Report Week 37

Howdy!

I missed last week's report due to my own laziness.  Blogging just didn't fit into my day.  It was the first Sunday full of NFL games and DH had to call DirectTV and order the Sunday Ticket.  He was so funny.  See, he told me a few weeks ago that he cancelled the Ticket and I was stunned.  I mean, he's in two fantasy football leagues. The whole reason we have DirectTV is because no other provider has the Ticket.  Needless to say, his ordering it an hour before the first game started was not surprising!



 All of my quilt-related work the last two weeks has been getting two large tops ready for quilting.  I debated whether to have them basted by my long armer or to once again use Marti Michell's book Machine Quilting in Sections.  Marti won for two reasons: (1) money, which wouldn't be much, but saving is saving, and (2) did I want to actually quilt one huge quilt or handle smalle pieces.






When I got out the 8-9 yards of flannel for one back - I had my decision!  I was not about to wrestle around a 90x100 quilt sandwich that was backed with all that flannel.  Man - that was heavy!!


So, I have no expectations of getting these quilted, pieced back together, borders added, and binding on any time soon.  It's fall, the weather here is awesome and my poor yard and flower beds need lots of work.

Plus, for the first time I have signed up for activities with my guild in October.  Most of the guild's workshops fall on a week day afternoon and I have childcare issues.  This time there is a hand applique workshop on a Saturday and also a Saturday day retreat.

My numbers have not changed one single bit!


Used this week: 0

Used year to date: 28.525

Added this week (purchased/won): 0

Added this week (inherited/gifted): 0

Added year to date (purchased/won): 33.131

Added year to date (inherited/gifted): 65.75

Added year to date total: 98.881

Net used for 2012: -70.356

Please click over to Patchwork Times and see other stash reports. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.