tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stash Report week 15


This is a really quick check in as we just returned from Indiana and sorting out my grandma's house, something you will "hear" me say often the next few months.

Nothing changed.  I still have't finished ironing all the fabric I brought home after the last trip to Grandma's house and I brought home a little bit more this time.  This coming weekend we will be staying home so maybe, just maybe, I will get my numbers updated and my sewing space organized - in between housework and yard work, that is.


Used this week: 0
Used year to date: 15.570
Added this week: ?????????
Added year to date: 19.181 (???????)
Net used for 2012: -3.611

Please click over to Patchwork Times and see other stash reports.

Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. I've been over a week behind in my blog reading so I've just caught up on yours but will only comment here. Sounds like you've got a lot of work to do at your Grandmother's house.

    How are the bingo cards coming along? I can't wait to see your DS' card. Perhaps we need to add some prizes that young men will like. I might just blog about that in a bit when I get done catching up on blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.