tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Charming Girls Quilting Goals

I'm new to this club but it is great to set some goals and try to accomplish them. I have so many projects, well, many of you are probably familiar with "quilters ADD."

Given that we have travel plans this month and next, my list will be small. Although, I think the tasks may be big:
1. complete quilting and bind the Quilt Diva table topper
2. quilt the queen size Abbey Mystery Quilt (named after the sewing ctr that sponsored the class) using Marti Michell's quilting in sections method for the first time. This one is the guinea pig.
3. piece a split 9 patch table topper using 2 Holly Taylor charm packs
4. get the Turkish Delight BOM top (designed by LQS 2 yrs ago) in sections and ready for the Marti Michell method
5. make 3 pillowcases for my son, b/c I bought the fabric!

Completing two of these would be great, more would make me ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.