tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time to sew, but feeling like it?

The new sewing table fits my machine - it is so nice, and big! I've stitched about 4 seams on it! What with getting the house back in order after the home improvement project completion and running errands in this heat - I haven't been in the mood to sew. I hate it when that happens! I did get a start on 3 gifts and finished one of them.

Last night I had hoped to finish binding my Quilt Diva table topper but getting in the neighbor's pool won out. It was so nice. I love swimming in the evening when you don't have to worry about sun block, wearing sunglasses, or melting in your shoes as soon as you dry off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.