tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Monday, July 5, 2010

More yoga

Another of my interests is yoga. DH and I started doing yoga about 7.5 years ago. There was a good beginner class at our gym on Friday evenings after work. Then after class we went out for dinner. I've always loved stretching and working out. For years I did step aerobics, strengthening and toning exercises and some hand weights. There's nothing better than a good aerobics class followed by an awesome yet relaxing yoga class.

Now that we have a 3 year old and I no longer work outside the home (as most of you know I now work harder inside the home), we no longer do yoga together. My gym now only has one class a week - not nearly enough. So, I have a goal to make more time for yoga. I have some audio classes that I downloaded from YogaJournal.com and I've done enough yoga to know how to give myself either a challenging workout or a relaxing one. With all the knowledge, I just have to do it. I find there are too many distractions at home. The ideal is to go to gym and spend about 30 minutes on the treadmill and once I'm all warmed up, get out the mat and go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.