tractor

tractor
At Plum Loco Ranch, Door County, WI.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Winners!


Happy Day-Before-Friday-the-13th!


Let's get right to it, shall we?  Here are the wining numbers as selected by the randon number generator at Random.org. Somewhere in blogland someone did a tutorial on how to capture the picture of your winners in the generator - I'll probably find it next week.

The first winner from Random.org is #124!  That's CountryMom who said, "I am a follower. Thanks!"

The second winner is #13.  That's Stray Stitches who said, "I am also a regular follower of Shawna's blog :)."    

Congratulations! 
some roses for the winners!
 If you will both please email your postal addresses to me, I will get your prizes out in the mail ASAP.

Thank you to everyone who entered!  I really enjoyed your comments about your Mother's Day plans.  We may have to do this again sometime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I love to hear from you.